Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[A] Drama (outland) 4/5 TotGC recruiting

Options
  • 17-11-2009 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

Its that time again!

Drama is recruiting motivated and dedicated raiders in the run up to Icecrown Citadel

We currently have completed 4 out of 5 ToC hardmodes and are working on anub.

About us
    Drama is a World of Warcraft guild on Outland-EU server. Drama was formed around the beginning of May in 2006 by the core members of Bladefist/Outland guild Proeliatoris.
    Our goal is to progress quickly and kill Arthas before mike.
    During progression we raid Sunday to Thursday from 20.00 to 00.00 Server Time. If you cannot attend at these times simply do not bother writing an application.

About you
    You have reached level 80.
    You have raiding experience.
    You have decent equipment, work to maximize your gear with enchants/gems/etc
    You are flexible with your talent build, hybrids being able to play 2 different spec is a plus.
    You can put up with (usually constructive :p) criticism
    You can use Ventrilo (version 3.0).
    You are able to raid at least 4 days a week.
    You don't turn with your keyboard.
    You know fire is bad.
    You speak and understand English.
    You don't fail(often).

What we can offer you

Free repairs
    Mass fish feasts
    Free offspec gear
    Extra dkp
    Turkish' robovoice slowly degrading his voicebox.
    Less raging on vent that you're used to, more in /rw

The spec/class we are currently recruiting:

Druid - Resto + Boomkin (<- do people still play boomkin?)
    Rogue(s)
    Ret Pally
    Death Knight
    Shaman (Resto and/or Ele)
    Shadowpriest
    Exceptional applications of any class will be considered of course so dont hesistate to apply if your class is not mentioned and you feel you can contribute

You can post an application at www.drama-wow.com/forums

I should add that Drama is a good guild that strikes a nice balance between fun and progression and as well as the usual amount of wierdos that youll find on every eu server, it features a good dollop of irish players!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

aww dont tempt me to move my priest :( good luck with 5/5 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

God Damn you! Why couldn't i be a year older so i could have the time to join we :mad: both boomkin and resto druid and missing raiding :( btw boomkin DPS is quite unreliable and can vary a good bit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

I HAVE A RET PALLY, alas only relenless gear and weapons :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

are all irish people casual or happy with their guild?:(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Putting application in now, bit of a wild shot but you dont know till you try

• Advertisement

well id go to join as i was gona move my paladin to outland anyways, but i cant really be motivated to spend more money on a char transfer :(

though id still like to raid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Dustaz wrote: »
    are all irish people casual or happy with their guild?:(

Very very unhappy with my guild... Extremely corrupt.

Tank prio - officers are tanks. They even used this in an unofficial 10 man ulduar hardmode... :rolleyes:

Passive DKP - Officers get dkp even if they are only online for an hour

Guild bank seems to be their own personal bank.

Our officers put their real life friends in the raids with bad gear which hinders gear.

Anyone who has problems are normally told "if you don't like it leave".

Our progress is good, but could be a lot better. 3/5 ToC GC.

I have been thinking of transfering realms for a while now, but I have built up a huge amount of DKP and basically first in queue on what ever drops. Leaving the guild now puts be back a notch or three... :P

i'll do a dance for someone and offer them a free hat in turn for a character transfer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I'm sure if you take yourself down to the george someone will take you up on that offer ;)

Anti wrote: »
    I'm sure if you take yourself down to the george someone will take you up on that offer ;)

only if they pay it up front! :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭fatjebus

good luck with 5/5 lee, it's nice when he goes down, race for insanity now :D

Atleast Sungaming gave me a quick now, you Drama lads are just teasing me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Hey Dustaz, I've a TotC 25-man geared Ret Pala with Ulduar-25 and some TotC 25-man tank gear. I'd be interested in applying with the understanding that I'd come, melt face for a few months in Ice Crown and then bail until the next new raid content...

Is that something ye'd be interested in or are you just looking for the types who profess undying loyalty to the guild?

Ivan wrote: »
    Hey Dustaz, I've a TotC 25-man geared Ret Pala with Ulduar-25 and some TotC 25-man tank gear. I'd be interested in applying with the understanding that I'd come, melt face for a few months in Ice Crown and then bail until the next new raid content...

Is that something ye'd be interested in or are you just looking for the types who profess undying loyalty to the guild?

In the interested of equality, you will have to lick his sack..jsut like I did

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

TheDoc wrote: »
    In the interested of equality, you will have to lick his sack..jsut like I did
    Ah right, well in the interests of avoiding that undesirable scenario I'll link my character and see if that helps any...
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ragnaros&n=Nunka

It's also for the Epeen mind, but mostly its because I've seen where Dustaz' sack has been...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

why epeen your gear isnt really that good :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭fatjebus

Lee how close are you to actually killing anub?
    I'd be interested in joining tbh as I was semi thinking about migrating off of my server and going alliance side and as outland has a high pvp population it would actually be perfect for me.

One Slight problem I have however is my acc was recently just merged so I'd have about 2-3 weeks wait before I can transfer.

Don't wanna link my profile public, but I'll pm you no probs.

I've cleared togc, and all other wow content as far back as I can remember.

Well I got the best rejection ever

" too many irish sorry"

This week I've been turned down from 5 jobs and 2 guilds....

<---- **** @ life

Well I got the best rejection ever

" too many irish sorry"

This week I've been turned down from 5 jobs and 2 guilds....

<---- **** @ life

re roll horde !

• Advertisement

TechnoPool wrote: »
    re roll horde !

I do actually miss my horde characters, but they are all about to be changed to alliance and transfered to outland

€100 for two characters, ****ing hell like

ah feck outland come Shattered Hand!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭hk797

I do actually miss my horde characters, but they are all about to be changed to alliance and transfered to outland

€100 for two characters, ****ing hell like

Why not start your own guild?

Make it 80s only and get a core 5 man going.

Ramp up to 10 and keep it tight.

With all the changes in game there's never been a better time.

Setup a reserves guild to park all guildies alts.

If you need charter sigs just ask on here.

aye thats what we've done on our server, 10 man raiding is much less stressful and you can actually comfortably find 10 fairly solid players, we do it with about 15, and just go with who ever is on.

Been able to do toc10 heroic, algalon and all the jazz with ease, rather than 5 tard's in your 25 man group ****ing it up for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Yeah, same as my guild, stopped doing 25 mans after naxx. Just do 10 mans now, just missing 1 light in the darkness for ulduar and best so far is toc10hc with 49attempts remaining. Much more fun imo.

Advertisement