Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An MP3 player from Aldi

Options
  • 17-11-2009 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Hello all,
    I bought an Mp3 player from Aldi on Sunday and to be honest it's terrible,Sound quality crap,One of the buttons isn't working right and even my phone MP3 player has better sound..

I'd like a refund as I'm be returning it 6 days after purchase..Am I Entitled to one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Bring it back and ask. Aldi will usually refund on the spot.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Ricky91t wrote: »
    I'd like a refund as I'm be returning it 6 days after purchase..Am I Entitled to one?
    You have no right for a refund/replacement for a working item but as noted Aldi/Lidl usually go far beyond entitlements in their policies.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

If you tell them that it's faulty (due to poor quality sound), they will probably refund you, but they may offer you a different one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

There is an actual issue with it(The back button) and the sound quaility is terrible but I have a feeling it's not an issue just a cheap product..

• Registered Users Posts: 47 badkittybad

Both Aldi and lidl have 28 day satisfaction guarentee so as long as you have recieipt it's no hassle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Aldi are generally excellent with refunds etc. Go back to the store with your receipt and explain the issue(s).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

There is never any quibble with Aldi. Just bring it back and you'll get a refund without any hassle.

Advertisement