Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wigan on sunday

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

i have heard that modric is now runnign and doing ball control so shouldnt be too much longer

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Manic087

mickman wrote: »
    i have heard that modric is now runnign and doing ball control so shouldnt be too much longer

Yeah the news is sounding a bit better alright....love to see him back!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Hopefully an early goal tomorrow will get us going. JD is due one so he'll be hungry to get on the scorsheet. Having Lennon back is great, his pace can kill teams, and hopefully he murders Edman if he plays left full.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

COME ON YOU SPURS

put them to the sword 3-1

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

This is the team news from the official club site........

Aaron Lennon is back for Sunday's clash against Wigan at White Hart Lane.
    The flying winger has missed the games against Everton, Arsenal and Sunderland after picking up an ankle injury against Stoke back on October 24. The injury also ruled him out of any involvement in England's friendly against Brazil last weekend.
    Harry Redknapp confirmed that 'Azza' was ready to return after training on Friday.
    Central defender Sebastien Bassong is back in the frame after damaging a hamstring against Arsenal on October 31 while goalkeeper Jimmy Walker is also training again after a wrist problem.
    That's perfect timing with fellow keeper Carlo Cudicini now absent with wrist and pelvic injuries as he recovers from his recent road accident.
    Carlo has been discharged from hospital today (Friday) - CLICK HERE for the latest news.

Ledley King (hamstring) is running but unlikely to feature against Wigan while the news is good on Luka Modric (fractured fibula) and Giovani (ankle).
    Luka's rehabilitation has progressed to running and ball work and Gio is expected to return to full training next week.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/teamnews201109.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Results went our way today,let's hope we can take advantage against Wigan tomorrow but you never know with spurs..COYS..and go on the Black Cats ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I must be a glutton for punishment, another early start in Dublin Airport...here's hoping the storm force winds hold off so I can get home!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

I must be a glutton for punishment, another early start in Dublin Airport...here's hoping the storm force winds hold off so I can get home!

id place a safe bet and reckon it was worth it reckless;)

am i right?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

U poor thing reckless :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭StillRickyVilla

Your very quiet - are you still celebrating in the pubs down the High Road!!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

I was there yesterday :D unbelievable,my voice is still gone

Advertisement