Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garmin sat nav

• 17-11-2009 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

anyone seen any good deals for garmin sat navs around the 100 euro mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

This Nuvi 200 works out at about €90 inc. delivery.

Check out Currys and Halfords first if you are near one they usually have good deals from time to time.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 carrie4

I got a garmin nuvi 200 for €89.99 in Tesco, Tullamore just last week. I'm sure all of the bigger stores have them

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

You might try mynewcheap.co.uk.

http://www.mynewcheap.co.uk/products/sat-nav/garmin-sat-nav/?page=1&sortby=lowest_price_first

Bought a Nuvi255W from them this year for holidays. Best price I could find.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,998 ✭✭✭✭GBX

There was a full page add for Arnotts/Xpert Electronics in the Evening Herald yesterday. It had a certain Garmin model for €99. Im at work now, so dont have the paper to hand. I'll update later with model details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

gramlab wrote: »
    You might try mynewcheap.co.uk.

http://www.mynewcheap.co.uk/products/sat-nav/garmin-sat-nav/?page=1&sortby=lowest_price_first

Bought a Nuvi255W from them this year for holidays. Best price I could find.

They seem cheap,how much was postage?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

jackncoke wrote: »
    They seem cheap,how much was postage?

If you scroll down to the bottom of the description most are described as "White boxed" which is another way of saying they are refurbs.

They do come with a 1yr. warranty and I purchased from them once before without any problems, but just be aware when you are comparing prices...

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭smallgarden

hey found nuvi 255 on amazon for 87 sterling so that should be around 100 euro delivered so im gonna go with that

Advertisement