Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any gym in Headford?

Options
  • 17-11-2009 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Is there any gym in Headford or is Tuam the closest place where there is one?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭happyoutish

I'm pretty sure there isn't one in Headford. Tuam yes... But if your living in Headford it would probably be quicker to go to the one on the Headford Road, in the Galway shopping Centre. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 GalwayShark

Ok. Thanks.
    You would imagine there would be enough business for one, from shrule / Glencorrib side to the galway side of headford. I know there is a small one in GAA club house in headford but thats only used by the GAA players.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭happyoutish

yeah probably.. but were would they put it? Headford has grown alot over the years and with the surrounding areas yeah it would get the business..

The GAA players might not like to share their gym but you could ask them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 klh

Hi there,

There is no gym in Headford, but Olympique Physique off the Tuam Road in the Glenrock Business Park is good. I live in Headford, and for coming out of town it is handy, and likewise coming in. I am a member there, and the free parking is good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

there is a gym in caherlistrane a small one run by i think andrew
    o shaughnessy.
    it seems to be very popular.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Happyouter

mossfort wrote: »
    there is a gym in caherlistrane a small one run by i think andrew
    o shaughnessy.
    it seems to be very popular.
    If you could pm me on the details that would be great
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 thedaveg

Could you also PM me that number when you get it please. My sister was looking for it this evening and I googled Andrew and got this page. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭king_of_inismac

Have trained with Andrew before and can definitely recommend his gym!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Happyouter

Have trained with Andrew before and can definitely recommend his gym!

If you have his contact details send them on. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

I can highly recommend Andrew's gym. The guy is a legend.
    I can PM you his contact details....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭galwaynative

Is Andrew's gym evenings/weekends only? Do any women frequent it? What sort of money are you looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Is Andrew's gym evenings/weekends only? Do any women frequent it? What sort of money are you looking at?

No - Andrew's gym can be frequented at any time of the day - not limited to evenings/weekends.

There is a yearly fee which is very very reasonable, but also i think there is a possibility to pay per calander month.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

sorry i cant find a number for him .
    maybe paddy fowler can get it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Boots09

Could anyone give me more details on the gym in caherlistrane? What kind of equipment they have etc. Would like to check it out, have been a member in Tuam but dont like the new setup with Kingfisher the place just seems to be packed with cardio equipment now hardly any room for weights :(

Advertisement