Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sales This Weekend 21st Nov - 22nd

Options
  • 17-11-2009 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just wondering if anyone new of any car boot sales this weekend. Have a box of stuff I need to get rid off and the cash would be rather handy so twud..

I heard the Fermoy one is very good but I cant get in contact with the organisers

Thank You:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Nething

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Saltour Sossiez

I'd like to know about car boot sales on around Cork aswell. I'd mainly be looking for old games consoles and games.
    Does anyone have any experience with them and know which car boot sales might be worth visiting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Bootflea has some contact numbers on that might be worth a try. It says there is one in Midleton every second week so you might get lucky for this week.

Advertisement