Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posh Kris Kindle Present

Options
  • 17-11-2009 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

hi,

I need some help - I'm in my husbands family Kris Kindle this year and I ended up drawing the "posh" sister.. I have no idea what to buy her. I don't know what she likes except expensive things with labels - Any ideas what I could get her? I have a budget of around €100 - €120 and shes 31 yrs old. Help please!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭lauratkd

If she likes expensive things how about a designer handbag... I'm around the same age and am loving the latest Guess bags... This is my favourite one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Emmsy

Well depends, what labels would she wear? I have a cousin whos a label snob looking down her nose at anything which isn't Chanel or Dior kind of snob.
    Try BT2 it's better for the younger look it's also much more affordable.
    The See by Chloe range is great.
    How about some perfume if you can't get anything it will keep her label happy and won't break your bank balance!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

What about a gift token for a really nice spa day or treatment? Or a care box with a book, cd, candle, nice hand cream, 1/2 bottle champagne and some chocolates in really nice box. Very do-able on 100 to 120 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Tony255

How about a selection of make-up she uses, I did this one year for my sister in-law 'to be' and I was like a hero for a month. Not sure the price of makeup nowadays but it was one of the MAC sets and wasnt more than €100

• Registered Users Posts: 43 jelly4

Thanks for all the great ideas folks! Really helpful. I have a much better idea of what I'm looking for now.. thanks again!

• Advertisement
Advertisement