Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dynasty

Options
  • 17-11-2009 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Dynasty starts on CBS Drama (formerly Zone Romantica) Sky Channel 149 Nov 16th

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

I wonder will they start showing more of the American shows, Dallas, The Colby's, Knots Landing etc. I know they are showing Falcon Crest as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

Oh my God - I was sick for the whole of Christmas, so started watching Dynasty back - now that I'm back to work, I'm only Sky +'ing the bloody thing :eek:

On top of that Return to Eden is on - I was about 10 when it was on first - MAJOR 80's style - ironically in Dynasty this week, Alexis had a pair of black and white shoes that I have the same as..........jeff colby was a FOX

Hoping that they show the Colbys!!!

Advertisement