Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Selphy ES40 Printer ?

• 17-11-2009 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Im looking to get a printer for regular 6 x 4 prints , pics of the baby for family etc.

We had borrowed a great small & simple little HP printer that ya could just stick a USB key into and that worked fine.(No longer available)

Ideally Id like a similar , simple printer that we can use with a USB memory stick....this works best for us as I use mac and my wife is PC ( :rolleyes: booo :))

We did pic up a Fuji fine pix QS 70 that wouldnt just take a USB stick , wouldnt work with vista or OSX 10.5 so that was returned.

Anyone used one of these ? It seems to check all the right boxes?

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/3684663/art/canon/selphy-es40-photo-printer.html

Feedback appreciated.
    Trev

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

I have a HP Photosmart A310 printer that looks like it takes a USB key. You're more than welcome to it if you want.
    It came with a camera that ended up in Syria courtesy of Covey! It's sitting here taking up space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Hey Pull and bang, thats a very generous offer and I will glady accept , I will of course offer you market value for it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Trev M wrote: »
    Hey Pull and bang, thats a very generous offer and I will glady accept , I will of course offer you market value for it.

I don't want anything for it, I'm just glad someone will get some use out of it 'cos I won't. I'll PM you my number and we can sort it out.

Advertisement