Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place to meet singles in galway

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Not upstairs tho; that only applies to the hen parties downstairs :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Robbo wrote: »
    You go into the Quays and you'll see Flavor Flav size biological clocks.

I've found that with Burker's more so than The Quay's tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Robbo wrote: »
    You go into the Quays and you'll see Flavor Flav size biological clocks.

Welcome to the Quays...

flavor-flav-cc08.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭mandysmithers

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Was in Busker's on Sat night and I swear the smell of want from the women in there was serious. You know you're onto a winner when the women are offering to buy YOU drinks... think i'll go back next weekend for a cheap night out :pac:

I was in Buskers last Saturday, you obviously didn't meet me as I didn't buy drinks for any guys! Had 1 or 2 bought for me though :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Welcome to the Quays...

flavor-flav-cc08.jpg
    Bring the noise!

• Advertisement

I was in Buskers last Saturday, you obviously didn't meet me as I didn't buy drinks for any guys! Had 1 or 2 bought for me though :)

Don't suppose you saw the eejit swinging from the lights at the end of the night, at the section on Kirwans Lane side? (No, it wasn't me) Himself and about 3 others literly got flung out the door - so idiotic but I laughed my arse off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

How about the spanish arch??

lol.

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    How about the spanish arch??

lol.

Fresh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Picturing Johns night out as something like this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpwK3vFGJp0#t=3m18s

Hoped it would be this one lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CljldVFRk6o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

OHSHI! PICS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

we;; maybe u can leave me take u out sometime

I suggest that you bring a translator !.

I love the comments about how single men are supposed to act if they go out. Don't stand alone, don't smile, choice of dress etc, in other words don't go out alone !.

I feel so sorry for all those women who were turned down by the god JC. What hope for us mere mortals ?. Does JC keep a list of rejects ?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Not so Fresh

FYP:pac:

Discodog wrote: »
    I feel so sorry for all those women who were turned down by the god JC. What hope for us mere mortals ?. Does JC keep a list of rejects ?.

Who said I rejected them? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

There's a new social site mentioned in the 'things to do' sticky call 4 the craic.
    I know some of the people involved. It's not just singles, but they have singles nights I think.

Nimmos can be good craic depending what's on. BK's later at night when the dining is over. My single pals tell me it's doubly hard to meet people if you don't drink. Think about events in Javas or afternoon meets in pubs tend to be less boozy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

galwaybabe wrote: »
    It was a moment of ranting that myself and a mate decided to put into pictures

nice work GB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

nice work GB
    Thanks quietob. tried uploading to youtube but the oul copyright issue came up with the music.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

potsy11 wrote: »
    A swingers party.

I met my wife at one. Our eyes caught each others for a moment. She was surrounded by 6 men. I knew there was an instant connection. She felt it too.

The rest as they say is history.

There was a moment last night, when she was sandwiched between the two Finnish dwarves and the Maori tribesmen, where I thought, 'Wow, I could really spend the rest of my life with this woman.'

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Why not try the internet?

I met a really nice guy online. Turns out he was a 12 year old paraplegic.... needless to say, the sex wasn't great.*

*I've robbed the joke from Jimmy Carr

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

dafunk wrote: »

*I've robbed the joke from Jimmy Carr

Please give it back:p

Advertisement