Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is this correct? please have a quick look...;)

Options
  • 17-11-2009 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hello All!!
    Could anyone tell me...is this text clear to you? I was translating it myself and I am worried about the sence in English...please help me my friends:)

Today, I sent you an invoice in regards to the cost of the repairs to the damages of the vehicle and eliminating the damage caused by your insured.
    I hope for positive considering of my case and bringing it to the end. I hope as well for your fairness and keeping your word, and that we will bring it to the end without the opinion of the authority.

Upps...I am afraid there are many mistakes...

Marta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭douglashyde

i tried, but i cant actually figure out what you are trying to say.

Are you writing a letter to the insurance company of somebody that hit you.

If so, what exactly do you want from them?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭quxuik

Hello!
    Thanks for your answer:D
    I am trying to help my friend to translate this...He stays in contact with a guy from that insurance company and that guy has asked him for a copy of one invoice...That guy is expecting the copy to come by post and this email is only to confirm that the copy has been sent...

hmmm...difficult, difficult...;/

Thank you for your attention any way:)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭nutball

Hi Marta -

I know you posted this almost a week ago so probably have sent the message already but anyway - if you mean that your friend is sending an invoice to the insurance company of someone who hit his car, then you probably want to say something like:

"I sent you an invoice today regarding the cost of repairing the damage caused by your client to my vehicle. I hope that we can reach a fair and positive outcome without the involvement of the authorities."

Advertisement