Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Found

Options
  • 17-11-2009 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

Hi

Sister in law found a dog outside Quinn this morning. Dont have a pix yet but she said its : female, Black and brown with white paws. Mid size dog, with some jack russel in her and she has one of those stub tails.

She has told Garda station in Blanch and local vet. She is going over later to see if she is chipped.

Hope this can help someone out. Any other recommendations on what she should do?

Wac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Hard Larry

gaz wac wrote: »
    Hi

Sister in law found a dog outside Quinn this morning. Dont have a pix yet but she said its : female, Black and brown with white paws. Mid size dog, with some jack russel in her and she has one of those stub tails.

She has told Garda station in Blanch and local vet. She is going over later to see if she is chipped.

Hope this can help someone out. Any other recommendations on what she should do?

Wac

Was gonna say post in the Lost/Found thread on Animals Forum but you already did. Think you've got a lot of the bases covered mate, fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Cheers, I just know how I would feel if it was my cat :(. Went to Vet last night, its chipped but the owner didnt register it ?!?! dont know how it works, but you would think that once the chip is in there, its all sorted !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Biff11

Well Gaz Wac did you find the owner or did the local chinese take it off your hands?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

post reported :p na, we still have the little bugger !!

Advertisement