Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VODAFONE CRAP Service

Options
  • 17-11-2009 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

hi...just wanted to inform people that vodafone dont give a **** about customer service...I ordered phone and internet over a month ago...only to get a phone line hooked up and two modems in the posts but no internet!...i then rang and complained that my internet is not working to which i was told i would be contacted back again in 48hrs...never heard fro them again....a week later i ring again and get put on hold for 20mins and then get told that someone has to look into it and get back to me......5 hrs later i get a call saying

" that they are not sure what happened but that my order for the internet part of my purchase has just gone tru this morning and that it could take anywhere up to 21 days again to have the internet hooked up"

nearly 2 months to get internet in the 21st century....I know the country is going down the tubes but this is incredible

safe to say i canceled all!....they dont have a clue in VODAFONE what they are doing sales/tech/customer care dont have a breeze what the other section is doing!

And to top it, all i got was I'M Sorry and we'll have to improve and can you post the modems back.................not likely!!!!!!!!!!!! jokers
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement