Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an ACCURATE fortune Teller

Options
  • 17-11-2009 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi I am just wondering if anyone knows of a fortune teller that has given accurate readings.

Another question - is it worth while going to a fortune teller?! I feel a little lost in my life and would like to know where I'm going in life. At the moment I'm based in Kilkenny / Waterford area but I will travel for an accurate reading!

Can anyone point me in the right direction???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

i found eddie christian interseting but a friend of mine had a bad experience with him, hes in dublin though. i'd recommend him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

call me a cynic if you like but

There is no such thing as an accurate fortunr teller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Yes there is! ! !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

think you made ur point

call me a cynic if you like but

There is no such thing as an accurate fortunr teller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

Hi,
    when your feeling lost in life,perhaps,going to a psychic is not such a good idea,as their are some out there who are bad,and since your in a vunerable state of mind,why dont you have a chat with a good mate,or write your feelings and thoughts down,ask YOURSELF some questions,then answer them and see how it goes.try to look within for some time.Listen, you gotta value yourself more and have way more faith in your own choices and decisions.when you reach a point of feeling lost in life ya get very lonely and looking outward for help is only a short term fix,your obviously at a cross roads where change is imminent in your life,like it or not.try take some time to ride the storm,go with the flow of change,allow the emotions to come up,feel them and let them go.
    many people here have had readings done,but you gotta remember,everyones opinions are all so different concerning each reader theyv seen.
    trust yourself and trust your ability to bounce back through hard times.
    hope this helps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement