Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a bluetooth car hands free kit please!

• 17-11-2009 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭

As above! I'm looking for a hands free bluetooth car kit as a present for the mother for Christmas. I don't want a bluetooth earpiece. The one major point is that this needs to be very very simple to use. My mother isn't good with technology :P

Anybody got any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,052 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

my mother uses a parrot kit - and she is the least technically minded person I know.

this is the kit she has: http://www.parrotshopping.com/uk/p_parrot_item.aspx?i=112175

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Most kits are easy enough to use, the parrot one mitch linked is pretty good, the screen is a little small imo.

If its a nokia phone something like this is good, as the menu is the same as on the phone. The screen is bigger, and comes with the buttons separate so it can be positioned separately unlike the parrot model.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Thanks for the links lads. Where are the best places to pick one up? Online or in a shop?
    I'm only looking to spend a max of about €75 on one, seeing as I have other presents aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Any more recommendations?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Advertisement
Advertisement