Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight San Fran

• 17-11-2009 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭

Flight to San Francisco in mid jan...
    anyone kno cheapest possible way? Aer Lingus is just over the €500 return mark..has anyone ever flown there for cheaper?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

SeanyMc22 wrote: »
    Flight to San Francisco in mid jan...
    anyone kno cheapest possible way? Aer Lingus is just over the €500 return mark..has anyone ever flown there for cheaper?

I usually use this software. (Put "Dub" in as Sales City to get prices in €)

http://matrix.itasoftware.com/cvg/dispatch

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SeanyMc22

cheers for that, one for €361 but the total travelling time is 20hours...be better off paying the extra for the Aer Lingus it seems, still tho cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

If your looking to fly non stop from Ireland, I think your stuck with aer lingus!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

On kayak.co.uk I'm seeing flights with continental around mid jan for circa £240 which is around 265 euro these days. Its 20 hours each way though also

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SeanyMc22

gleep wrote: »
    If your looking to fly non stop from Ireland, I think your stuck with aer lingus!

not exactly non stop but wit a 20hour travel time we'd basically spend 2 of our 14days travelling

• Advertisement
Advertisement