Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gearoid Walsh Memorial 5-Aside, Sunday November 29th, Irishtown Stadium (Boardeaux)

Options
  • 17-11-2009 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055739880
    Gearoid Walsh Memorial 5-Aside Tournament

ebFace.jpg

Date: Sunday, November 29th, 2009
    Time: 11.30a.m.Location: Irishtown Stadium, Ringsend, Dublin 4. ([URL="http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?

ie=UTF8&t=h&source=embed&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103339827952728380604.000458e148af78459bfdb"]map here[/URL])

Entry:
    Team: €50
    Individual: €10

Team registration:

Though exact rules will be explained on the day, have a general 5-aside format in mind when selecting you team, i.e., someone who can play in goal and 6-8 outfield players to cover for injuries subs.

Payment
    1) A team representative logs in to their PayPal account
    2) Click "Send Money" in the header
    3) Enter the e-mail address gearoidwalshtournament@gmail.com
    4) Enter €50 in the amount field
    5) Confirm your payment

Registration
    1) Copy and paste the following form into an email.

2) Fill in all fields and email to gearoidwalshtournament@gmail.com

***N.B. THIS EMAIL MUST COME FROM THE ADDRESS REGISTERED WITH YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT AS THIS IS HOW WE WILL CROSS-REFERENCE WHICH ENTRIES HAVE PAID***

Individual registration:

Payment
    1) Log in to you PayPal account
    2) Click "Send Money" in the header
    3) Enter the e-mail address gearoidwalshtournament@gmail.com
    4) Enter €10 in the amount field
    4) Confirm your payment

Registration
    1) Copy and paste the following form into an email.

2) Fill in all fields and email to gearoidwalshtournament@gmail.com

***N.B. THIS EMAIL MUST COME FROM THE ADDRESS REGISTERED WITH YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT AS THIS IS HOW WE WILL CROSS-REFERENCE WHICH ENTRIES HAVE PAID***

If you cannot get access to a PayPal account
    We will be accepting cash on the day, though in the interest of safety and to lessen the administrative burden please do your best to either set up a PayPal account to make the payment or use a friend's, family member's etc. For people looking to pay cash, you will still need to pre-register either your team or as an individual by emailing in the above relevant form(s), simply marking "N" for the "Paid via PayPal" field.

If can't make the tournament but still want to make a donation
    If you wish to make a non participatory donation can I please direct you to this post, with details on the community fund set up by Des.

Finally, can I just say the response so far has been phenomenal, from those looking to play, right down to people looking to participate in another capacity such as reffing, medical care or general donations. I know it's such a cliche, but I really can't stress how much it would mean to get as many people as possible to turn up and play on the day. To that end, if you can think of anyone who can swing their leg at a ball please let them know about this event and urge them to take part. Pester them relentlessly if need be.

If anyone has any further questions or requests, don't hesitate to contact myself, Kroygen or a member of the Mod team.

All the best,

Neil.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I've spoken to you all about this recently, so if you are interested in playing for Boardeaux in this, say so here, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

I am in.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

i would be interested in this.i might have to travel on my own though.and i dont have paypal can you not pay on the day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I'm away this weekend so not available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I'm away that weekend too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Count me in for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Do we have any more take up on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

actually I'm going to have to drop out due to family commitments on Sunday. I have made a donation to the fund in it's place though.

Advertisement