Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to Airsoft, trying to find a certain gun.

Options
  • 17-11-2009 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hey guys, so my mates all got themselves airsoft and have been playing for a while now and I myself want to get into it.
    I have my eye on a G&G L85A2, now I didn't think getting the gun would be the hardest part of getting myself set up, but it apparently is.

I can't find it anywhere, I began to think it had been discontinued or they were recalled but I wen ton the G&G website and it was still up there, anyone know a place I can get this beast of a gun from? Also, trying to find the SUSAT scope, seems even rarer than the gun itself.

Thanks for the help,

- Thawk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

As far as I know Hobby Airsoft stock that. It's not on their website, but I seem to remember it being on their facebook. All the info you need can be found on their website:
    http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Eirsoft have it as far as I know as do Hobby Airsoft, both retailers have threads here. I'm not sure about the SUSAT though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

eireoft sell the susat for definite

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ThawkA

Thanks lads, if they don't have it on their website could you ring them up and ask to order it in?
    I was going to do that but needed the right website first, I'll try both eirsoft and hobbyairsoft.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

thermo wrote: »
    eireoft sell the susat for definite

When was eirsoft selling Susat's?
    I never remember hearing anything about it?

There is incompatability bewteen the different brands
    when it comes to attaching to airsoft versions.

Something thats on my long list of things to buy.

~B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

T said he had them when he got in the last batch of G&G SA80's i think..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

A buddy of mine got the susat (g&g) when he was buying his g&g l85 a couple of weeks ago, had a go of it yesterday and they are quite good!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ThawkA

Well good news is I will be getting the SA80 A2 from hobbyairsoft, so thanks for that. But now I have to track down the SUSAT. No where in Ireland seems to do it so if any of you guys know international sites that do it, please share.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Eirsoft have an order of G&G equipment on the way. There might be SUSATs on that.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

'Folks, we keep getting a lot of Pm's asking which items we currently have in stock right now......so to answer in one big go, here it is......everything we have in stock right now :

G&G :

GR300 Long, L85 A2, PM5 A4P, GR16 Carbine Plastic, GR15 Raider (Plastic),'

there, hobbyairsoft definitly have them that was posted today

• Advertisement
Advertisement