Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closed Thread

Options
  • 17-11-2009 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭

I just want to find out if my thread can be re-opened....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055742716&page=2

The Zohan closed it citing "respect" for the victim - if he/she personally knows the victim then I would have no problem - the victim has not been named or in any way identified.

Its a story about a taxi driver who raped a woman - also a warning to people who go out regularly - to be careful , as if one guy can do it - others can.....NOT tarring them all with the same brush, more of raising awareness of the issue.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Have you PM'd the mod requesting that the thread be re-opened? This is the first thing you should have done before opening a Help Desk thread. If you aren't satisfied with the response you get then escalation to the CatMod, in this case Almighty Cushion, is the next step. The Help Desk should only be used as a last resort when all other steps have been taken and you're not happy with the responses of the moderator and CatMod.

Advertisement