Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB Mortgage Rate

Options
  • 17-11-2009 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Just come off a 2 year fixed with PTSB on to a tracker of ECB + 1.1% Vs previous fixed of 5.2% - is this competitive?

Checked out fixed rates and @ 5.25% for 2 yr & 5.75% for 5 yr seemed way too high.

Cannot really move as neg. equity of about €50k but just wanted to know if I'm being shafted....(I know the banks wouldn't do that.....)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Richard571 wrote: »
    Just come off a 2 year fixed with PTSB on to a tracker of ECB + 1.1% Vs previous fixed of 5.2% - is this competitive?

Checked out fixed rates and @ 5.25% for 2 yr & 5.75% for 5 yr seemed way too high.

Cannot really move as neg. equity of about €50k but just wanted to know if I'm being shafted....(I know the banks wouldn't do that.....)

you are off fixed at 5.2% and on to a tracker ECB + 1.1% and you think you're being screwed?. You're not, trust me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

Do not move from the tracker, do not move from the tracker, do not move from the tracker, do not move from the tracker.

That is all.

Advertisement