Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pharmaceutical science

• 17-11-2009 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

well folks hows everyone!

ok so im a first year doing the course and were coming up to the end of the first semester. so we have a choice:

forensic science
    &
    science in society

Iv done a bit of research on them but Im getting nowhere with it as regards doing either in W.I.T.so if anyone could give me a bit of info or help it would be a great help to me.And seriously any info at all would be great!

thanks in advance lads!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

most people do forensics and it is interesting and has lab content. science and society looks at topically issues in science, no lab just assignments. To be honest which one you do is irrelevant to the following years. Go for whatever you think you will enjoy most.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Yien_y

Hi . im going to WIT to study this course by this September 2014 .
    May i know in average how many students in one class ?
    And how many of them graduate from WIT every year ?
    @ im not sure about it .
    feel free to reply (:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Numbers have increased in the last number of yrs. Currently about 20 in yr 4 but 35 in yr 1. No. of failures is not that high; you can carry 2 failed modules and still progress to the following yr.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Yien_y

homolumo wrote: »
    Numbers have increased in the last number of yrs. Currently about 20 in yr 4 but 35 in yr 1. No. of failures is not that high; you can carry 2 failed modules and still progress to the following yr.

:pac: Hi , Thanks for the information
    Btw , u are a pharmaceutical science student ?
    If yes , could u tell me more about the course ? such as lecturers , assignment , books fees , miscellaneous fees ?

Is there any international student ?
    since im from asia country , so im abit curious about it haha :o

Advertisement