Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy coal/logs etc in Malahide/Portmarnock/Baldoyle/Swords

Options
  • 17-11-2009 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

Anyone know where is the most reasonable place to purchase coal/logs/turf etc around these North Dublin areas? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭MAB83

Davy wrote: »

Thanks Davy. Can I just go to his place on Grange Road and get it myself or does it have to be delivered?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

MAB83 wrote: »
    Thanks Davy. Can I just go to his place on Grange Road and get it myself or does it have to be delivered?

No, you can drive in and pick it up yourself. I dont know if it would be the cheapest across ncd but they seem to do good trade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭MAB83

Thanks, it's only up the road from me anyway and can't be any more expensive than the petrol stations in Malahide so I'll get some there tomorrow, cheers for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭lee_

be very careful buying the cheapest coal. It can burn really quick and your money is gone up in soot! Im sure there is reams of info on the net about good/ bad stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

Black Diamond coal is the best you can get and the next level down is called premium coal which is generally pretty good as well.

Advertisement