Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headford Road Drivers

Options
  • 17-11-2009 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Anyone else get splashed by the drivers on the headford road going through puddles. I mean soaked!! Up by ballinfoyle?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

But yeah, I know where you mean. There are some high-risk areas along that road if you're walking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Haven't had the "pleasure" on the Headford Road (yet) but experiencing it plenty other places. Bloody potholes -- they're filled and they seem to empty again in a few days. Have to wonder why they bother "fixing" them when it's not lasting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

i believe in some countries you can get fined for delibertaely splashing someone. I mean if I throw a buckey of dirty oily water over someone I would be cruising for a bruising.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭tonyhiggins

In fact, the story goes that the person in the video above did indeed get caught and prosecuted..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

she is facing a possible reckless driving charge.
    dailymail.co.uk

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Anyone else get splashed by the drivers on the headford road going through puddles. I mean soaked!! Up by ballinfoyle?

Get the reg and report them OP
    When I was walking this morning, I made eye contact with oncoming drivers and pointed at the body of water clearly.
    Seems to work for me anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

I always have a little chuckle when I see pedestrians eyes as I come along in the car while they're walking past a big puddle, pure panic.

Always slow down to a crawl though, much to their relief.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

only a scumbag splashes thesedays. i wonder what would millstreet do if you rang them up and said you had been splashed.

Advertisement