Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online reading

Options
  • 17-11-2009 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

i'd like to request an online reading please :)

my 8 numbers are 5, 12, 15, 16, 25, 30, 52, 54

thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

laura l wrote: »
    i'd like to request an online reading please :)

my 8 numbers are 5, 12, 15, 16, 25, 30, 52, 54

thank you

dont hold your breath. nobody does these anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭laura l

oh ok. is it posted up somewhere? i didn't see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

no its that no one does the free online reading with the numbers on this anymore. stopped ages ago

what i meant was i didnt see it posted up in the sticky "online readings" that they have stopped doing them. i see there are others looking for them too! thanks for letting me know anyway!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

There was no official 'readings are stopped' policy, hence no message. :) The main person offering readings did stop, as the demand was huge, they got swamped. That isnt to say that posting is completely pointless, you might get a pm. But yes, it seems that noone here is offering to post a reading in thread for you.

• Advertisement

thanks for the reply oryx. As this is the case I think it would be worthwhile if it was added into the sticky above that online readings have been discontinued. If the sticky is closed, perhaps it would be best to take it down altogether.

Advertisement