Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Children's judo matches

• 17-11-2009 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

I have a child on an orange belt in a Mizukwai Judo club,
    where can I get a list of competitions that take place in Ireland,as our instructor dosent put them forward.
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Honestly, I've no idea.

Where is the club, and is it affiliated to the Irish Judo Association, or Judo Ireland (or either?).

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭nobbo

Isnt that Nora Quinlan's club? All girls?

Well, as far as I remember she had a few girls at last years munster open?

Anyway, if you just keep an eye on the IJA website you'll see most of the competitions. The next one coming up Id recommend for your child would be the munster open. http://www.irishjudoassociation.ie/component/option,com_eventlist/Itemid,26/func,details/did,168/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Jason Mc

Strange, to me judo is a competitive sport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 judo1

www.kerryschoolofjudo.com The Coaches here will help you with anything you need to know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Burnt

I have a child on an orange belt in a Mizukwai Judo club,
    where can I get a list of competitions that take place in Ireland,as our instructor dosent put them forward.
    thanks

If you don't mind me asking what age is your child? It is not unusual for some coaches to not up childern forward for competition, until they are older 10-12.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭hubbabubba09

sorry 12!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

sorry 12!

Whats happening with your child now, still no competition?

Advertisement