Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone remember this bar?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

my local newsagent. "the corner shop" in Kilmore West sells Mint crisps, theyre not in paper anymore, thin plastic wrappers.
    they also sell most these bars yiz are talkin about, like whoppa, Stinger, Refreshers etc.

anyone remember Giant Chew?? they were like big refresher bars (they were huge in my mind when i was a kid) and they were 15p so were real dear for a cheapo bar, but they were amazin!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Remember those WWF sweets, you'd always get a sticker of some wrestler in them. I had a massive collection of about 6 stickers when I was a kid:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Millie

I'm going way back to the vaults of my memory and there was a chocolate bar called something like 20/20, or I'm sure it had 20 in it somewhere.
    It had small square's, with a leprechaun or something on each square and there was a soft white centre, I think the chocolate was sort of dark.
    Came in a red pack if I remember rightly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Wonder was that the Two and Two bar from Urney's? I've not had once since I was knee high to a grasshopper but I vaguely remember a red wrapper, squares with a pattern on them, dark chocolate and white fondant.

Advertisement