Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More of the same from Lemming

Options
  • 17-11-2009 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭

See http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63059065#post63059065
    silly little f*cktarded f*ckwit spamming f*ckend dozy little sh1tebag b*llocks

I'm honestly in two minds as to if this is worth posting, since nothing ever seems to get done about Lemmings extraordinarily aggressive and vicious attacks on people who go outside the rules on the forum.

Considering I got banned off Airsoft for a week for calling someone (who I've met and gotten on with in person) a 'clown', this is completely beyond the pale. Again.

At this point the mod-protectionism is a farce on boards. If mods are supposed to be setting examples, then what sort of example is this? Go outside the rules and you deserve everything you get, including (in the past) threats of physical violence, and being called a retard?

Am I seeing things, or is this considered okay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

lolocaust .... this woulb be the same guy I had to ban for spamming fourteen threads with all manner of sexual innuendo?

To be perfectly honest, he is not wanted on the adverts forum, has contributed nothing of benefit whatsoever, and is worth nothing more than the utmost of contempt. If you wish to defend the sort of person who makes posts such as:
    NIGGERISH camo

or
    HEY EVERYONE I GOT SOMETHING TO PUT IN YOU

AT THE GAY BAR AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

or
    I TOOK MY STEAMER FOR A WALK INTO YOUR MOUTH

then that is your right, but I would question your motives severely (for the ... umpteenth time since lost track of the amount of helpdesk and/or feedback threads you've been involved in). But then again, after all of that, if you say so gerrowdat then it must be true.

Be sure to have a nice day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,984 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

gerrowadat wrote: »
    See http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63059065#post63059065

I'm honestly in two minds as to if this is worth posting, since nothing ever seems to get done about Lemmings extraordinarily aggressive and vicious attacks on people who go outside the rules on the forum.

Did you look at the posts the banned individual made?
    YE WILL THAT MAG POUCH FIT SNUGGLY UP ME ARSE???!!!:D:p:p:eek:
    HEY EVERYONE I GOT SOMETHING TO PUT IN YOU

HAIRYMAN LIKES IT AT THE GAY BAR AND AFTER HEL PUT SOMETHING IN YOU

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

;):eek::o:pTHANKS HUN BUT YOUR A SUPER STAR AT GAY BAR AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AT THE GAY BAR YOUR A SUPER STAR

:eek:IL GIVE YOU THE HELMET FOR FREE IF YOU TAKE ME TO A GAY BAR and after IL PUT SOMETHING TO PUT IN YOU

I TOOK MY STEAMER FOR A WALK INTO YOUR MOUTH

:D NIGGERISH camo

YE WILL THAT MAG POUCH FIT SNUGGLY UP ME ARSE???!!!:D:p:p:eek:

Just some fine examples. Each space signifies another post by the way. That's not all from one freak out.

As far as I'm concerned, he certainly was a 'silly little f*cktarded f*ckwit spamming f*ckend dozy little sh1tebag b*llocks' who had just come here to cause hassle/disrupt adverts threads and abuse people.
    Considering I got banned off Airsoft for a week for calling someone (who I've met and gotten on with in person) a 'clown', this is completely beyond the pale. Again.

You called another long standing member of the forum a clown because of the way he acted on site. As irresponsible as his actions were, calling him a clown was meant to be insulting and is considered personal abuse (And he did take it that was as a few minutes later he posted this which specifically mentions your post as being abusive - http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055730456)
    As I previously told you via PM, 'you're an X' comments are not on. It doesn't matter how PG-13 the X word is. If it's an insult you're banned for a week. It's right there in the charter-

No flaming, trolling or personal abuse. By anyone. First offense will result in a temporary ban.

At this point the mod-protectionism is a farce on boards.

The only farcical thing here is how you can compare a moderator getting rid of an obvious idot troll and you blatantly insulting another member in the main forum. They're not the same thing. At all.
    If mods are supposed to be setting examples, then what sort of example is this? Go outside the rules and you deserve everything you get, including (in the past) threats of physical violence, and being called a retard?

Am I seeing things, or is this considered okay?

The adverts forum needs much stricter moderation than all other airsoft fora as people stand to lose money. If this sets any example, it's that abuse/messing about will not be tollerated in that particular forum and will get you banned.

Lemming's tough love has really kept that forum in check. I know myself and the other mods dip in there from time to time to help out, but it's been mostly himself. And in my opinion he has done (And is continuing to do) a damn fine job. Without it the place would have probably imploded by now.

Advertisement