Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blasta

Options
  • 17-11-2009 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

From the apprentice. Is that bar coming out. I liked it!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Well looking at their site they have this http://theapprentice.cadbury.ie/ (Be aware annoying talking man autoplays) so perhaps they are going to release it but with a new wrapper? *shrug*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I want that Rocky Road one they were thinking of (the other team I think). Marshmallows + Chocolate = crack

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

They should've invented a Cadbury's Bailey's bar.. how about that? Cadbury's milk chocolate with a creamy Bailey's fondant centre.. or how about an Irish Whiskey Fudge bar??? I'm a feckin' genius!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Ann22 wrote: »
    They should've invented a Cadbury's Bailey's bar.. how about that? Cadbury's milk chocolate with a creamy Bailey's fondant centre.. or how about an Irish Whiskey Fudge bar??? I'm a feckin' genius!

Didn't there used to be a Rum & Butter one? Wasn't very nice if my memory serves me.. An acquired taste I'd say :o

I miss Topdecks, they were gorgeous :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

xzanti wrote: »
    Didn't there used to be a Rum & Butter one? Wasn't very nice if my memory serves me.. An acquired taste I'd say :o

rb2-full.jpg
    they even have a facebook page it seems!

Also Baileys technically have their own bar so that might be why Cadburys don't have it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I suspected Cadbury's wouldn't be able to use the Bailey's name or the likes of Carolans etc without permissiona and likely sharing the profits but they could have a Cadbury's Irish Cream bar..how about that?:) Ssssslurp!
    Ps just had a look at the Bailey's bar..it looks scrummy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Dairy Milk with Brown Soda Breadcrumbs - Nyom :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Ann22 wrote: »
    Both of these already exist

Advertisement