Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jedward in UCD

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 the10_six5ive

muffinman wrote: »
    Remind me all you might.. You're wrong I'm right... Savage

Im not going to argue with you. I'll leave you to your ways.
    Ignorance is bliss !

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Slippers

There is nothing apparent about it they are runners unless they decide that due to their new found fame that they want to quit.
    They run for a club called DSD (Dundrum South Dublin).
    9518_163377319080_615259080_2650973_8118694_n.jpg
    It is apparent from the very picture that you posted that they are runners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

I think what the10_six5ive is saying that they are definitely runners, why slate him/her when it's rather obvious what was intimated by that statement?

I would have loved to see Jedard, pity I'm not athletic enough to venture anywhere near the running track!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Slippers

Because the10_six5ive kept treating muffinman like he was wrong when muffinman was right.
    'Apparently they are' means 'they have the appearance of' or 'they look like'.
    It doesn't mean 'they have the appearance of, but they are not,' or 'they look like, but they are not,'.
    There is nothing apparent about it they are runners unless they decide that due to their new found fame that they want to quit.
    They run for a club called DSD (Dundrum South Dublin).
    Might I remind you muffin man that you brought the word apparent into the conversation in your original post.
    In reply to your comment i feel that it is you who doesnt understand the meaning of apparent. My reply to your original post is extremely adequate there has been no misuse of the word "apparently" on my behalf !
    Im not going to argue with you. I'll leave you to your ways.
    Ignorance is bliss !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 the10_six5ive

SexyD4Lady wrote: »
    I think what the10_six5ive is saying that they are definitely runners, why slate him/her when it's rather obvious what was intimated by that statement?

I would have loved to see Jedard, pity I'm not athletic enough to venture anywhere near the running track!

Thank you D4lady ! And btw athletics is for all, not just for the super fit ect its a past time for many people just like any other sport !
    Feel free to approach the track at any time ! :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement