Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physical Therapy Clinic, Dundrum

Options
  • 18-11-2009 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Anyone injured out there and looking for the best treatment ?
    My wife is one of the best Physical Therapists in the country, and runs her business from our house in Dundrum. She is a former top racing cyclist, and National Champion Triathlete, and has acted as Soigneur for several RAS teams a few years ago. When she was cycling she made going up hills look depressingly easy !
    Over the years she has had a huge number of successes in treating all sorts of problems, including many long-standing problems which others have been unable to fix. She would be particularly good with backs, and muscle/ligament problems.
    I have never "promoted" her services on Boards before as she has always been very busy and it has been difficult to get an early appointment. However the recession has had the unfortunate effect of a considerable number of clients cancelling treatments due to loss of job etc, so she has time at the moment.
    If interested, PM me for her number. Cheers, LastGasp.
    Edit: tell her I sent you - you might even get a discount !

Advertisement