Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Canonfan needs some Canon gear for a wedding

• 18-11-2009 2:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    This is not 'I'm doing my first wedding for a friend, please help with camera settings' type of question.

I'm doing a wedding this saturday for a good friend of mine, this is my first Irish wedding (my friend is married to an Irish man). I have done a few weddings in the past but none of them had a ceremony in the church.

I've been preparing for a long time including work as assistant for an Irish photographer and shot graduations in the church.

Photography is my hobby and I'm not planning to go professional, this is a once-off event that's why I would rather rent than invest in the following:

1. A good tripod
    2. Canon flash battery pack CP-E3/4 with batteries and charger
    3. Canon battery grip BG-E2N

If you have the above for rent could you please pm me, full amount will be given as deposit.
    Also I'm running a business in town, no day off. Close to city centre is preferred.

Thank you.

Steven
    Sorry about my broken English.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Please check out my 42 postive feedbacks on adverts. I'm a nice guy to deal with.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭tullie

Hey can't help you out I'm afraid but have you tried Conns Cameras on Clarendon street? I know they rent out gear prices are on their website www.connscameras.ie.

I haven't actually rented anything from them but came across the info on the site.
    best of luck hope it goes well

tullie wrote: »
    Hey can't help you out I'm afraid but have you tried Conns Cameras on Clarendon street? I know they rent out gear prices are on their website www.connscameras.ie.

I haven't actually rented anything from them but came across the info on the site.
    best of luck hope it goes well

Thanks tullie,

I asked the staff there, they only do cameras/lens/flashgun rental.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

Don't have anything you're looking for either - sorry :(

sineadw wrote: »
    Don't have anything you're looking for either - sorry :(

Come on Sinead, don't be sorry.:)

It's not the end of the day, I can still go ahead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Canonfan wrote: »
    Photography is my hobby and I'm not planning to go professional, this is a once-off event that's why I would rather rent than invest in the following:

1. A good tripod
    2. Canon flash battery pack CP-E3/4 with batteries and charger
    3. Canon battery grip BG-E2N

I've everything you're looking for .... but ... I need everything back by 11am on Sunday.

Drop me a PM if that might suit.

Paulw wrote: »
    I've everything you're looking for .... but ... I need everything back by 11am on Sunday.

Drop me a PM if that might suit.

Hi Paul,

That's excellent, I'll pm you now.

Advertisement