Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to trade in?

• 18-11-2009 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭

I have a Samsung U800 for almost a year now and I want to trade it in for Nokia. I could never get used to any other phone besides a Nokia...

Anyways, does anyone know where I can trade in my phone in Dublin? I came across a couple of websites, but they weren't offering much.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,248 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

€30 is about tops it's worth on a trade in, what were you hoping to make, you could always try adverts.ie it should make a little more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭VonLuck

Was hoping about €50, but seeing as it has a few scratches I'd say €30 is all I'd get! Really regretting paying €200 for it in the first place...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,248 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

it might make €50 on adverts, it's a good phone, get the unlock code from your network provider and it'll make it that little bit more valuable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

VonLuck wrote: »
    I have a Samsung U800 for almost a year now and I want to trade it in for Nokia. I could never get used to any other phone besides a Nokia...

Anyways, does anyone know where I can trade in my phone in Dublin? I came across a couple of websites, but they weren't offering much.

Thanks.

Carphone warehouse stores give €20 off the new phone when you give in the old one.

Selling it is probably the best way, or give it to a family member or something

Advertisement