Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antenatal Classes in Cork

Options
  • 18-11-2009 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

HI

Can anyone recommend ante natal classes in cork and how much they are.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Contact CUMH and they will put you in touch with those who provide classes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Babydue

Thanks i was just wondering though if anyone could recommend anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Maybe the Pregnant forum has suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ButtonyBoo

CUMH provide free antenatal classes to all women who are scheduled to give birth there. They are spread over 3 weeks and are about 90 minutes a class. Ring 021-4920500 and ask to be put through to antenatal class appointments.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Tara Zugulua (not sure if i spelt that correctly) but she is supposed to be very good, two friends went to her.-086 2123895 they did say she cost around 210 euro though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Babydue

Rang CUMH - they are booked out until March, am due in Feb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 angieom79

Hi, I am due for May 2010 and am considering doing a hypno birthing course. has anyone done one of these courses, and if so, how did you find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

And don't forget they will refuse to allow partners attend which is going to be a problem for them in the next few weeks when they will be hit by a discrinination suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

How come? If they are not letting any partners in then surely it can't be discrimination. If any men want to go through the whole pregnancy/birth thing then yes maybe but unfortunately science hasn't solved that one yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tttrlaf

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has heard of new classes, Bumps Babes and Beyond. A friend of mine went to the classes and said they were excellent but just wondered before I nook could abyone recommend anywhere else. Baby due 15th August!

Tks

• Advertisement
Advertisement