Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covered Bike stand?

Options
  • 18-11-2009 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭

I've recently got a lovely wicker basket for the front of my bike. However its getting ruined by the constant rain!
    I've tried looking for some covered bike stands in Dublin city centre but to no avail. I've been parking it for the last few days under some dodgy bridge near Abbey Street, but evertime I come back its been pissed on!

Can anyone tell me any good covered spots or covered bike shelters to park my bike around Dublin City centre to keep my bike lovely and dry? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Kooli

I heard there were places for bikes in Drury street car park - can anyone confirm?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Yeah Drury street car park has a free bike parking section on the ground floor. It might be a little out of your way but ive heard its to be adopted by most parkrite run carparks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Just looked it up : http://www.dublincycling.com/node/439

That is perfect!Exactly what I wanted, thanks guys

Advertisement