Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Alarm

Options
  • 18-11-2009 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have one of these at home ? and if so are they good and what sort of prices should i expect to pay ? any recomendations ?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Remo

ANyone !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭kilsmum

Im getting one installed on Wednesday - Eircom - with 25% off covering downstairs windows and doors and four windows upstairs around €1900:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

kilsmum wrote: »
    Im getting one installed on Wednesday - Eircom - with 25% off covering downstairs windows and doors and four windows upstairs around €1900:D:D

I hope your new alarm system is using the 868MHz frequency ? This frequency provides greater security from interference and jamming. The old frequency has a lot of devices that use the same frequency e.g. door bells, car remotes ect..

If your going to spend that amount on your new alarm insist on the 868MHz frequency..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭kilsmum

Thanks Altor - I'll check it out in the morning - Kilsmum:):):)

Advertisement