Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indian Cooking Courses / Nights

Options
  • 18-11-2009 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey All,

I am looking brush up on my Indian cooking and I looking to see if any Indian restaurant is holding cookery nights in Dublin...!

I looked up evening courses but they are quite pricey (150Euro) and ideally, I would like it in an actual Indian kitchen rather than a tech class room!!!

However, if there was a good (cheap) course I would defo consider it!

If anyone knows of any Indian restaurant who hold these nights please let me know!!

Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Ishindar

hi SandieK, opening in the blanchardstown area next friday www.cookingwithjackie.ie a new Asian cookery school. the site is still under construction but will be complete with course listings next friday 27th november. prices will be very reasonable and in the region of 60euro for a 3hr session. there will be practical hands on indian to suit all levels of compatence.
    hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 SandieK

Hey Ishindar,

Thank you so much for that! I will definately check it out! :)

I hope the site is up and running soon!!! :)

Thanks again!

Sandra

Advertisement