Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Interference on new TV

• 18-11-2009 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Hi all,

Hope you can help. I recently got a new LCD TV - Samsung Series 4 32inch - but after installing it and hooking up the sky and stuff to it I havn't been able to get perfect reception.

There seems to be some sort interference that was not there before on the old standerd TV. If you look at the screen up close there are loads of little dots that keep appearing which are kind of fuzzy.

Hard to describe but it definately looks like some sort of interference. This is the same on all channels. I have done a screen test and it was fine so its something to to with the reception and not the TV itself.

Any advice????

Cheers

Advertisement