Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tocco Lite Internet Settings.

Options
  • 18-11-2009 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

I'm not sure if there is already a post regarding the above, if so, apologies, I couldnt find it.

My problem is..I bought a Samsung Tocco Lite from Vodafone, I got it unblocked so I can use it on my existing network which is 3. As the internet settings are configured to vodafone, I went on to the samsung website and downloaded the wap settings for my provider, I can get on to the samsung and three websites on my phone but thats it. Any time I try to go on to any other site, the session times out.

Any suggestions????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Will you put the 3 sim into the three phone, and try connect to another site. From what you have said, i would say its a problem with your internet setup on three's end.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Missy86

yea like i used to have a 3 sony ericcson phone before this and I could use the internet fine, I know its the settings i need to adjust on the samsung phone but i just don't know how to do it, I've searched online but havent found anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 newmanater

HI wondering if you ever did get sorted?

I have the same problem

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

You cant use a 3 sim in a non 3G phone

• Registered Users Posts: 10 newmanater

You can use a 3sim in non 3g phone, it works fine for making calls and texts,

i just taught it was a matter of changing some setting around to make it work?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Not for internet no

Advertisement