Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win family tickets to new film, The Nativity in Dundrum this Sunda

Options
  • 18-11-2009 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭

We have sets of family tickets (4 people) to give away to a screening of NATIVITY on this Sunday, November 22 at 11am in Movies@Dundrum.

To be in with a chance, just leave a comment below and I'll let you know whose got them Friday at lunchtime :)

Nativity_Quad.jpg

There’s only one scene to be part of this Christmas: NATIVITY!

Guiding Stars:
    Martin Freeman, Ashley Jensen, Jason Watkins, Marc Wootton, Pam Ferris, Ricky Tomlinson and Alan Carr

MARTIN FREEMAN is Mr. Maddens, a frustrated, under-achieving primary school teacher. His long time adversary Gordon Shakespeare (JASON WATKINS) teaches at the posh independent school up the road.

Every year the two schools are embroiled in a bitter rivalry to achieve a 5-star review from the local paper for their nativity play. Maddens’ class always comes runner up - the story of his life.

Goaded by his rival’s arrogance, Maddens makes an idle boast to Shakespeare that this year, his school’s show-stopping musical has attracted the attention of his ex-girlfriend, Jennifer Lore (ASHLEY JENSEN) – who happens to be a big time Hollywood producer. They want to make a movie starring his kids… Hollywood is coming to Coventry!

Maddens suddenly finds himself a local celebrity, at the centre of quarrelling parents, dishonest teachers, and a mayhem of over-excited children and rampaging animals. But as Coventry turns into Tinseltown, the big question remains… Will Jennifer bring Hollywood to town to make all their dreams come true?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

That might be enjoyable for the young lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Dreamer 7

I would love to bring my little ones along...perfect way to get us in the Christmas mood :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

woohoo Christmas is coming, sooo exciting:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12 strawberry jam

The kids would love that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Thanks folks - can you PM me your names for the guest list? I'll PM you now but just in case you don't see it and see this instead....

Cheers

Darragh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Thanks to boards for our family day out today, we all loved the film, best Christmas film we've seen in ages, lighthearted and fun, teh little one was clapping all the way through, minus the restroom stops of course and the older one was in stitches at some points. Well recommended film.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

Yes, thank you for the morning out.
    My sons favourite bit was the doll dismemberment scene!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Excellent, glad to hear you enjoyed it :D

Darragh

Advertisement