Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokerstars software - tilting the bejazus outta me

Options
  • 18-11-2009 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

I need some help here. I have decided to go back and play some on Pokerstars to break up the monotony of playing on one site. However I am getting severely tilted due to their note taking facility.. Im getting mad even thinking about it now…

As I six table, I keep on getting that fckin annoying 'Beep' alarm when time is running out. So when I am taking a note ona player and the beep alarm goes off it takes the cursor out of the note box so I cannot keep typing a note on that player and have to go back with the mouse to place the cursor back where it was.. And at this stage one of my other tables gives out the alarm and hey presto I am in tilt mode as I try to complete my note 'donk bets min, folds to reraise' on the other table!!!

Is there a way to turn off this annoying alarm which causes the tables whoses time is up to come to the front… If not I shall be leaving pokerstars and going to play on full tilt as I believe they do not have this problem and also a less annoying time up approaching sound.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

write notes after you fold a hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

I thought pokerstars was the only site where you could turn off 'auto-focus' when multi-tabling.
    Yep, go to Options, Advanced multi table options and uncheck 'Popup table whenever user action is required'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭jpr1973

thanks Jimbling. cheers for that. I knew there had to be somthing!
    BTW, im enjoying your thread re network change

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

This annoys the fcuk outta me on iPoker, taking notes in HoldemManager and next thing your typing in the chat box instead when the table pops up.

mdwexford wrote: »
    This annoys the fcuk outta me on iPoker, taking notes in HoldemManager and next thing your typing in the chat box instead when the table pops up.

ya, it's the same on ongame as well now. Was hoping that would improve. Really grinds my gears. I end up taking less notes because it's just such a hassle.

• Advertisement

Another question regarding pokerstars. I always have to click twice on the buttons to bet/fold etc. Is this a feature? Can I change this so I only have to click once? It gets pretty annoying if you try to play more than 6 tables

jpr1973 wrote: »
    Another question regarding pokerstars. I always have to click twice on the buttons to bet/fold etc. Is this a feature? Can I change this so I only have to click once? It gets pretty annoying if you try to play more than 6 tables

dude, did you not even take a look at the other options when you set that one? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

when multi tabling ?? just go into multi tabling options and click 1 click ativation or something like that

Jimbling, At work so will do the changes later.. cheers

Jimbling, At work so will do the changes later.. cheers

ah... gotcha. Ya, there's a few options there and the 1 vs double click is one as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement