Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish girl selling cards on campus

Options
  • 18-11-2009 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭

Just a heads up, was just approached by a Spanish girl who's doing the "i'm travelling aroind europe trying to meet new people, please buy one of these cards" shill.

I assume this is some kind of sham/robbery distraction attempt so just a little warning for y'all.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Where abouts?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Newman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Approached me and two of my friends outside the restaurant today at about ten to one. We turned her away simply saying no thank you, and heard her giving the exact same spiel to another group of people behind us. To sell anything on campus an ID or permit is required and has to be shown by the person whether it is produced or worn as a badge. Not sure if it's a scam and if she is genuine, somebody should really let her know that she could get in trouble for doing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Is she hot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭Fo Real

She has been reported to security.

• Advertisement
Advertisement