Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piers Corbyn, predicting the weather.

Options
  • 18-11-2009 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I personally have been keeping a close eye on Piers Corbyn astrophyscist who forecats weather events based on solar weather techniques, he predicted the up and coming big weather events in the UK(19th-21st Nov) months ago and warned of it months ago, www.weatheraction.com. I have been keeping a close eye on his predictions and he has a very high success rate, alot higher than other forecasters, not to mention months before the event. I was intersested in what other peoples views on this topic were.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Kippure

Brute75 wrote: »
    I personally have been keeping a close eye on Piers Corbyn astrophyscist who forecats weather events based on solar weather techniques, he predicted the up and coming big weather events in the UK(19th-21st Nov) months ago and warned of it months ago, www.weatheraction.com. I have been keeping a close eye on his predictions and he has a very high success rate, alot higher than other forecasters, not to mention months before the event. I was intersested in what other peoples views on this topic were.:)

http://www.irelandsweather.com/forum/index.php/topic,564.0.html

Check this link out

K.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

Brute75 wrote: »

He gets as many wrong as he does right, actually he is mostly wrong, and is a sensationalist,attention seeker, IMO. I have no problem with keeping an open mind on methods to predict the weather, but I can never take this guy seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Well said Force 11. The guy is a cretin. End of.

Advertisement