Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rats on the N7

Options
  • 18-11-2009 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all,
    i was driving from dublin to cork on two seperate occasions in the last couple of weeks and seen not one or two rats but gangs of rats running amuck on the hard shoulder of the N7 between monasterevin and portlaoise, Has anybody else seen this and should i let the local county council know I would presume they already know? Anyone else seen them on other motorways? Rats always make my skin crawl...Yuch!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

their all on the move since th corns been cut and the cold weather has moved them all out of ground. nothing much we can do though. bloody rats everywhere unforunatly.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭stevensi

I've seen lots of kestrels on the Cork Dublin road recently no doubt having a field day with the rats...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Seen 3 on the road, on the way to Tullamore. They were no more than 3 feet from cars, hopping up and down onto the curb. There could have been grain on the road or something. I didn know what they were and herself said they were squirrels:D:D, so went back and seen they were rats

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

I c them on the M1/m50 slip road all the time, big sods also.

Advertisement