Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere to rent near Charlemont Street?

Options
  • 18-11-2009 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hey I have just got a job,which in itself is probably a minor miracle but The office is on charlemont street so Number one I will need to move to dublin and 2 hopefully move within walking distance of the office (not a big fan of buses) Ive checked daft.ie for houses in Dublin 2 but they all seem to be at the other side of stephens green which i reckon is well out of walking distance.
    Im looking to share an apartment as although I have a few friends in college up in Dublin, I dont know too many people so it seems like the logical choice.
    So basically what Im asking is if anyone can direct me where to look,give me any advice as it really is all new to me...Ive read the stickys so hopefully im somewhat equipped. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

If you click on this link http://www.daft.ie/3550688 you'll see an apartment share. If you scroll down to the map at the bottom and click the 'properties' box you'll see plenty of accommodation sharing available around Charlemont Street. Save any ads that are of interest to you and give them a call! Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Mike Bassett

Thank you :) that was a much handier way of searching!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,385 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Some Dublin 4, 6 & 8 properties would also be close by.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

yep Rathmines, Ranelagh, Portobello and South Circular Road all handiest for you. There's apartments called harcourt green (90 per cent sure it's that) right on charlemont st and there's usually ones for rent or for share on daft.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,787 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

You could walk from as far away as the North Docks (eastern part of Dublin 1) without too much difficulty. Anything in Dublin 2 will be fine as well. As well as the other areas mentioned.

• Advertisement
Advertisement