Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Sector Strikes in Limerick on Tuesday

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Paulegend wrote: »
    agresive much????????????

and dont swear at me

ok fine both of you. you should both be slated so for making the cash ye are making. im standing up for you people.

i can understand other people talking crap about my posts but if ye take yer heads outta each others arse ye can read that im DEFENDING YE

some people..............................:rolleyes:

You people????
    This is cause I'm white isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    You people????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAlVKgl_zCQ

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    You people????

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

I just wanted to point out the strikers are protesting further cuts to pay and not looking for more money as some people seem to think. Personally I think the strikes are a waste of time, but fair play to them they are standing up for themselves and letting the Government know they are not walk overs. Its a pity that ALL low to middle wage workers don't support each other, the Government seem to be succeeding with their divide and conquer techniques..

Advertisement