Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC and XBox Live - Laggy for anyone?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Sorry for dragging up an old thread guys, but did anybody ever find a proper solution to this UPC problem ? I'm on Xbox live a lot and the connection horrendous a lot of the time.
    I even tried connecting the Xbox directly to the router with the same crappy results.

I don't use the wireless connection, as I find the cable is more stable.

It's really annoying me at this stage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

tallus wrote: »
    Sorry for dragging up an old thread guys, but did anybody ever find a proper solution to this UPC problem ? I'm on Xbox live a lot and the connection horrendous a lot of the time.
    I even tried connecting the Xbox directly to the router with the same crappy results.

I don't use the wireless connection, as I find the cable is more stable.

It's really annoying me at this stage.

If you test your connection though it,ll be rated as an A class connection when going to irish/uk/french connections........ive talked to UPC about this because its obviously more then just up/download/jitter/ping.......only helpful person was an american girl who wanted to send someone out to check everything.........

it seems that they are unaware of this problem as no matter how many people phone its never adressed at a management lv.......it seems that you,ll be told to reset your router plug an ethernet in and that they see your connection as having no issues........

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

You dragged up a old thread for this? seriously??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement