Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need photoshoot location suggestions please

Options
  • 18-11-2009 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

One of my cars has been selected for a Magazine feature, and the photographer and interviewer are meeting me on Friday to do a photoshoot. They asked that I come up with suggestions on where, and I'm stumped. Obviously if the weather is good, somewhere outdoors, and if the weather is bad, indoors like a multistorey.

Any suggestions guys? Outdoorsy could be the docklands with the cranes behind, or perhaps on the footpath in front of the new county hall building. But I'm useless with stuff like this, and really would appreciate any suggestions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭addictedtoshoes

Becareful with the Docklands I'd say you would have to pay Dublin City Council a fee to photograph there - they can be really strict about that kind of stuff!! Down around Guinness is really nice, at the old tram tracks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Becareful with the Docklands I'd say you would have to pay Dublin City Council a fee to photograph there - they can be really strict about that kind of stuff!! Down around Guinness is really nice, at the old tram tracks

This is the Cork forum ... not the Dublin one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭addictedtoshoes

Sorry when I saw docklands I assumed dublin.....typical Dub I'm sure you're thinking :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

OP, Top of Patricks hill, the grassy area that overlooks the whole city, if you could get your car in there it could look class.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭*Derek*

What type of car is it? All depends on car really. I've had two cars in magizines in past and featured on good few websites. Locations include -- Docks, Iniscara Dam, Airport, County Hall, inchadoney beach, Car park near st johns college - Great for graffiti shots..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭jimmmy

Kinsale can look nice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but it's finished now. Ended up using the citygate business park in Mahon.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

*Derek* wrote: »
    What type of car is it? All depends on car really. I've had two cars in magizines in past and featured on good few websites. Locations include -- Docks, Iniscara Dam, Airport, County Hall, inchadoney beach, Car park near st johns college - Great for graffiti shots..

The Dam and County Hall are presently otherwise engaged.

Advertisement