Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batten Down The Hatches Alan Coming

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,959 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I'm assuming that Drake never made it and we should all mournt his death.

RIP Drake. Let the floods Gods be gently with your soul

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

mournt

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

DRakE wrote: »
    mournt
    ?? is that even a word?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

It's a perfectly cromulent word.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

I found this thread a rollarcoaster of emotion and quite entertaining/informational.
    Ronnie3585 knows how to play this game.

Galway will be an empty place when you're gone again Alan . I'll try my best to keep it together

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

donmeister wrote: »
    If this wasn't a mod's thread it would have been locked immediately.
    Not neccessarily.
    donmeister wrote: »
    Not being smartass here but if your out in Galway for a night, could you not text your friends instead of starting a thread on the interwebz informing strangers?
    Believe it or not, but Drake to minor deity to Galway's sodden CS underbelly.
    It's a form of community service, as far as one M. Fahey is concerned.
    I am not "entertained" by your thread nor do I care for you informing us of your arrival.
    Then why reply or even read it? The title is fairly self-explanatory.
    ninja edit...Ehh just realised hes NOT a moderator! If he was his name would be in bold and it would say WHAT forums he moderates.
    'Which' forums he moderates. GrammarReich++ Caps--

Bottom line: Drake's been on these boards for years. So there's a good chance lots of people who know him read this thread and subsequentially arrived at the lynching party only to be disappointed.

Way to go Alan, fsckin mong.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i made a woopsie even starting this thread i think :((((

also the 'mournt' post was in reference to whoever was above me who wrote it

Advertisement