Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Desktop

• 18-11-2009 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm in the market for a new Dell Desktop for work. I've specced up the one that I'm happy with and I'm wondering if I should buy it today?

I specced it up from one of the special offers on the "Desktop Deals" section of the website and used one of the vouchers so after all the various discounts, the price is around €1200 + VAT and delivery.

Today is the last day of the current "desktop deals" so my question is, should I buy the system today or wait and see what new offers come out from tomorrow on?

There used to be alot of information on buying desktops from Dell on the Bargain Alerts thread but I've had a good look around and I can't find any "buying guides" (apart from laptops) now. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question but any advice would be appreciated...

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Fergster

Here are some discount codes if that help

*Offer - 5% off all Studio, Inspiron and XPS orders over EUR899.00.
    *Start date - Thursday, November 19th 2009.
    *End date - Wednesday, December 2nd 2009.
    *Code - CL8P7GKBC3K82N

Enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Clare_Guy

Fergster wrote: »
    Here are some discount codes if that help

*Offer - 5% off all Studio, Inspiron and XPS orders over EUR899.00.
    *Start date - Thursday, November 19th 2009.
    *End date - Wednesday, December 2nd 2009.
    *Code - CL8P7GKBC3K82N

Enjoy

Thanks for the reply but I've got the voucher codes already. I'm asking should I buy today before the current deals on the site expire, or wait for the new deals to be published tomorrow?

Advertisement