Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pup for sale

Options
  • 18-11-2009 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭

i had a very well bred bitch pup for sale here a number of months ago ,not one taker.this pup at 15 months did 28.74 unofficial in a very wet and windy dundalk last thursday.she will do her first official trial in shelbourne park next week and she will qualify in 30.60. she will run in december and the bookies better bring their cheque books with them.this will be the biggest gamble landed of 09.thanks again to everyone for not bidding on her.this bitch is 71lbs and can do 28.40 in dec.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Publicdiservice

Best of luck to you man, hope you do take the bookies.
    To be fair i'd have been surprised if you had manage to sell,
    market forces are against the breeder. Have a few surplus to requirements myself at the mo but like you will be hoping for a bit of luck with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭podsieboy

ur on to a derby dog there so mate
    and i doubt ul match the owners of sevenshead bay for the laurels skywalker queen for the oaks which i got in on myself and above all college causeway for the derby u have sum betting to get to them and sum job to try find a bookie to take it ha

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Your trainer is well able to get one going. Itl be hard enough to get money on in a novice race.
    Good luck with it !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Whats her name, so we can all get on her. PM please if you decline to share.

or more importly wats the breedin wat his mammy and daddy called

• Advertisement

well how did the dog do??

Doubt it got 2 run with the weather

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 zztopper

I think it was called May Hurryonboy or something!

perry aylwards id say with a name lik that

Very naughty boy zztoper u seem to believe everything Gabby and thep shark say! A bad move

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭EskimoJack

sting60 wrote: »
    i had a very well bred bitch pup for sale here a number of months ago ,not one taker.this pup at 15 months did 28.74 unofficial in a very wet and windy dundalk last thursday.she will do her first official trial in shelbourne park next week and she will qualify in 30.60. she will run in december and the bookies better bring their cheque books with them.this will be the biggest gamble landed of 09.thanks again to everyone for not bidding on her.this bitch is 71lbs and can do 28.40 in dec.

god what waffle, 28.40 for a bitch first time out - tripe:eek:

Advertisement